Do I need to remain in the lab during the day?
- Yes, you must remain in the sleep laboratory for the entire duration of your 5-day stay. The stays are always from Sunday afternoon until Thursday evening.
What can I do in the lab?
- You will have the opportunity to read, watch movies and play board games with staff.
- You will not be allowed to exercise.
Where is the laboratory located?
- The BASE Facility is located at 264 Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill (right next to the Notting Hill Hotel) in Victoria.
When does the study take place?
- The next intake is as follows:
Can me and my partner/friend be in the study together?
- We do not allow couples to both participate in the study (i.e. only you or your partner may participate).
- Friends cannot participate together in the same intake, but can participate separately in different intakes.
I’m not 21 yet, can I still be in the study?
- No, you must wait until you are 21 in order to be enrolled in the study. If you are still interested in participating we are happy to take your details and recontact you at a later date once you have turned 21.